We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Gracie

Newborns, newborns, everywhere! I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I LOVE doing newborn photo shoots. I'm not quite sure why I love them so much, maybe because I have to work so hard during them. I don't think I ever feel more exhausted than once I am done doing a newborn shoot, so maybe that's why. It's the satisfaction of knowing I did it! Or maybe it's the fact that I'm probably not going to have any more children, so getting to hold these sweet little bundles, so fresh from Heaven just fills me with love and peace. I don't mind it when they fuss and cry and I have to hold them and cradle them for a while, trying to get them to calm down. They are just the sweetest things ever. Sooo, if you are wanting to get a newborn shoot done, please come to me! I love it!

Now onto little Gracie. What a sweet girl! She was just wide eyed and looking around at the world when I met her. Her mom informed me "this girl does NOT sleep...ever!" Well, I worked my magic and we got her to conk out...good! I just love her little cabbage patch face and her crazy mad scientist hair. Loved everything about this session! I also had the privilege of doing their family pictures a few weeks later (those to come later). Thanks so much Brittnie. It was so fun to meet you guys!


Photobucket

I love it when they sleep so deeply that their mouth's fall open Ü

>Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Luke & Erica said...

Just precious!! Almost makes me want another girl, haha!