We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Felicity C. Head Shot Session

So this was a first for me...photographing a little girl with the same name as my daughter. I have never run across anyone with the same name as my little girl, so you can imagine my surprise when I was setting up her appointment with her mom, asking her what her daughter's name was, and then hear "Felicity". Wow! Well, she was sweet, adorable, and getting ready to enter into the Easter Arizona Cinderella Scholarship Pageant (which she WON btw and is now the new Mini Miss Cinderella!) and needed some head shots. I was more than happy to oblige! Anyway, here are a few of my favorites Ü

Oh, and for those of you who have facebook accounts, I have created a fan page for Halversen Photography. I will often share a few more images on there than show up here on my blog...so if you want to see more, become a fan by clicking HERE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Katie Thompson said...

http://katiejanephotography.blogspot.com/