We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Halloween!

I was excited to get an e-mail from my friend Amanda about doing her family's pictures. I took these pictures on Halloween day, so you know how behind I am on posting. I tried to do some posts a few days ago, but my photo hosting website wasn't working. The universe is working against me! ha ha Ü Anyway, these are some of the fun shots we got that day. Luckily everyone was in a good mood, and we breezed through the pictures.



I love these two kids. They were some of the FIRST I ever took pictures of besides my own, so it's fun to take them again!







I consider this little guy to be one of our greatest accomplishments! The first time we took his pictures, he was a stone face the ENTIRE time. We still got adorable pictures, because I love a good serious expression, but I would have loved to get more smiling shots. Well, this time around he thought Josh was hilarious and he was laughing SO hard. Age definitely has helped as well, but it was fun to see him smile!





2 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOVE THESE PICS! AMANDA YOUR KIDS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL

Jason and Amanda said...

Hey--My pics--love them still! I never have managed to get them all up on my blog...they kept erroring out.
LOVING ALL YOUR NEW WORK!
Hope all is well with you!!