We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Haley

Ok, so I know you all think I died...well, I felt almost like I did! I was very blessed to not get sick at ALL through my craziest time of year, but I think my body knew when my picture taking was done for the year and just totally quit on me. I got sick right before Christmas, and was sick almost until the day, then I got better, then got sick again and am now JUST starting to feel better. I am bound and determined to get these pictures caught up though, so here I go! I will probably post one or two sessions a day so you don't have a complete and total overload.

Anyway, I had a great time with Haley. I actually used to work with her mom years ago at a restaurant here in town. She was a waitress and I was working my first job as a busser. Hated the job, but really liked her mom. Anyway, we did a two day session and I think we got some great shots. Thanks Haley!

I think this one is my favorite from the two days we shot. I just love the vintage feel of it.

I love it when I can get the girls to laugh like this...













No comments: