We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Kim

I know I say this all the time, but Kim was seriously one of my favorites. Not only was she SO cute.....


But she was my first girl that would make faces like this...


Before giving me gorgeous smiles like this.
I don't know if it was to make herself laugh or what, but it was so funny, and it worked! She was so fun, we just had a blast together. I laughed a lot with her and I just love her personality. Thanks so much Kim! I had a ton of fun with you!!

Does anyone know the song "Heart Shaped Locket" by the Gin Blossoms? If not, you should click on the link and listen to it, it's awesome. Anyway, I had it in my head the entire time I was editing her pictures. All because of this cute necklace Ü

















1 comment:

Katie Thompson said...

Kimmy! I love you too! How do you manage to get all of my Girls camp Counslers!? :D The pics look awesome!