We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Head Shots/ Reagan

Now I normally don't do this, but I was getting so many requests for seniors trying to get their pictures taken before all of the school deadlines for the yearbook (and I was so booked up that I couldn't fit in normal sessions for all of them) , I decided to do a few days of just head shots. Look for their full sessions later in the year!






1 comment:

Kristi M. said...

That is so insane that you have been that busy that you had to just get the head shots done for now. That is so awesome! I really don't blame them all for wanting you to do them. You are so stinkin' good!