We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Emily & Yasser...day 1

Emily contacted me right after her and Yasser got engaged. She had seen some pictures that I had done for her sister and decided to come down from the Phoenix area so I could do her engagement pictures. Truth be told, I was really excited! After all, who could ask for more than beautiful weather, a beautiful couple, two new locations that I had been wanting to shoot at, and the green light to pretty much do whatever I wanted! It was awesome, and a LOT of fun. I had to divide the pictures up into three different posts because I just couldn't choose a few of them to put on here. I hope you guys like them as much as I do!



























3 comments:

Juliana said...

Those are soooo awesome! I saw these on your photo web page and thought it looked like her. I'm soooo happy for her! These pictures make them look blissfully in love--which they probably are but great photography my dear!

Leah said...

Congrats on some beautiful images...she is such a great and stunning gal...glad she found a good one. Love all of those locations...very creative....great work amber!

Miken Harding said...

Those turned out great! You have quite the eye! It also helps when you have a beautiful couple too! I found your blog off of Amanda's. It's Miken from EA. Tell your family hi!