We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Monday, February 9, 2009

McBiles Boys

I had a shoot with these two boys on Saturday. First up is little J. Man this kid wouldn't stop moving, but he was a lot of fun, even when he was crying when things weren't going his way! We were still able to get some good shots in, thanks to the help of his mom and my wonderful husband to play with him. Thanks guys! Here are a few of my favorites.










Next up was cute little chunker E. I just wanted to squeeze him from the second I saw him! What a cutie ;o)





1 comment:

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

What fun little boys.. they pose great. I love your editing and the colors you chose. They look very good. Wow, you handle kids great and really capture them...

I can't wait to come down and have you take some photos for us. I love this the area (backdrop) my kinda style. Maybe in March I can come down on a Thursday and stay until Monday night. Smiles, Tam