We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Little extras

So sometimes when I do photo shoots, I get so lost in taking the pictures that I don't tend to notice things around me...such as a ledge that I might happen to fall off of, debris on the ground that I might happen to trip over, or in this case, a yard full of stickers. Yikes. Yes, they were covering me from top to bottom and they took FOREVER to get off :o)


Maybe I should be getting hazard pay for this??


And then here are some shots I got of Josh on a photo shoot we were doing. He often comes to help me out on Saturdays when I need someone to help with lighting/ wind blockage/ etc. I took these while we were waiting for a clothes change from M (see two posts below). What a cutie I've got, eh?



Here he is trying to figure out ways to entertain himself....

Ahh, yes, perfect! LOL! I love his sense of humor :o)

No comments: